You may return gift cards to any Sedona Taphouse restaurant or mail it back to us. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Refunds By Mail
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within ten days.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at [email protected] and send your item to:
DJB Hospitality LLC
10800 Midlothian Turnpike, Ste. 103
Richmond Virginia United States 23235.
Our phone number is 804-545-2498.
Our products are shipped within 48 hours using the following carriers: USPS . To return your product, you should mail your product to:10800 Midlothian Turnpike, Ste. 103, Richmond Virginia United States 23235. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary. If you are shipping an item over $50, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
1. OUR COMMITMENT TO PRIVACY
2. TYPES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
This section of our Policy describes in detail the type of information that we collect. We collect information from you in various ways when you access or use various services (the “Services”), our websites and/or our mobile applications (collectively, the “Properties”).
Much of the personal information collected through the Properties is voluntarily submitted by you. For example:
- Account Information. We may collect personal information from you, such as your first and last name, email address, telephone number, date of birth, zip code, and password or other unique identifier, when you create an account for one of our programs, e.g., our email or other loyalty or rewards program (“Account”).
- Location Information. If you tell us where you are (e.g., by allowing your mobile device to send us your location or by entering your city, state and/or zip code information), we may collect information about your location and use that information to provide you with location-based information, such as the location of our restaurants near you. If you want to deactivate this feature, you can deactivate location services on your mobile device.
- Store Preference Information. Our online order services may allow you to store preferences such as your location, recent orders and favorite menu items in order to make it more convenient for you to place additional orders in the future.
- Online Ordering Information. When you order our Services online (e.g., menu items or gift cards), we will collect information to complete the transaction, including potentially: your name; email address; billing, shipping and delivery addresses; and payment information such as credit card number. We store this information (excluding credit card numbers) in order to make it easier for you to place orders in the future. We also collect information regarding the items you place in a basket and purchase, your time of visit and preferred store locations.
- Feedback Information. If you provide us feedback or contact us by email, we may collect your name and email address, as well as any other content included in the email, in order to send you a reply.
- Contact Us Link. If you choose to contact us, we may collect your name, email address, postal address, telephone number, and the contents of your message. We use the information obtained when you contact us through the “Contact Us” link to process and respond to your suggestion or customer service request. We may respond to you by phone, email, or postal mail, depending on the information you choose to submit. We also will use this information to improve our Services. We also reserve the right to use your name and comments in our promotional material.
- Other Information. We also collect other types of personal information that you provide to us voluntarily, such as any information requested by us if you contact us by email regarding support for our Services.
In addition to information you provide us voluntarily, we collect certain information from you automatically when you access and use our Properties. For example:
- Information Collected by Servers. Our servers (which may be hosted by a third party service provider) collect information from you, including the referring/exit pages, your browser type, domain name, date/time stamp for your visit and your Internet Protocol (IP) address (a number that is automatically assigned to your computer or device when you use the Internet). We use this information for a variety of reasons, including to improve our Services to you, analyze trends and purchasing habits, administer the Properties and monitor for fraudulent activities.
- Mobile Services. We may also collect non-personal information from your mobile device if you have downloaded an application of ours. We may use this information to help us deliver relevant information to you. Examples may include your geographic location, how you use the application(s), and information about the type of device you use.
- Third Party Links and Websites. We may from time to time contract with advertisers or other third parties who place information, advertisements, or other promotional material or links on our websites. If you click on an advertisement or other link provided by a third party and leave our websites, whether through a link or through visiting another website framed within our sites, you are subject to the terms and conditions and privacy policies of these advertisers or other third parties. We do not have responsibility for or access to the information collected by these third parties.
3. how we use INFORMATION we COLLECT
This section of our Policy describes in detail how we use the information that we collect. We describe below both how we use the information and with whom we share it.
How We Use Information
Generally, we use the information to respond to your requests as submitted through the Properties, to provide you the Services you request, or to assist us in serving your better. For example, we use the information to:
- Facilitate the creation of and secure your Account;
- Identify you as a user in our system;
- Provide improved administration of our websites and other Properties;
- Provide the Services, including, for example, to process, deliver and bill you for your menu item or gift card order;
- Improve the quality of experience when you interact with our websites, Services or other Properties;
- Send you a welcome e-mail to verify ownership of the e-mail address provided when your Account was created;
- Send you administrative e-mail notifications, such as security or support and maintenance advisories;
- Respond to your inquiries related to employment opportunities or other requests;
- Solicit your feedback; and
- Send push notifications, text messages, emails, newsletters, surveys, offers, and other promotional materials related to our Services and for other marketing purposes.
We may create anonymous information records from personal information by excluding information (such as your name) that make the information personally identifiable to you. We may use this anonymous information to analyze request patterns and usage patterns so that we may enhance our Services. We reserve the right to use and disclose anonymous information to third parties in its discretion.
Who May Receive Information
We may share the information we collect with our affiliated companies and with third parties that assist us with our Services and other Properties. These companies may assist us in such activities as processing menu orders, conducting sweepstakes and contests, promoting our Services through marketing and advertising, conducting quality assurance testing, providing technical support, running customer loyalty or rewards programs and otherwise improving our third party service providers and other Properties.
We also may share this information in connection with or during negotiation of any merger, financing, acquisition or dissolution transaction involving the sale, transfer, divestiture, or disclosure of all or a portion of our business or assets. In the event of an insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership, your information may also be transferred as a business asset. If our company, business or assets are acquired by another company, that company will possess the information collected by us and it will assume the rights and obligations regarding your personal information as described in this Policy.
We further may share this information with law enforcement officials, or when we believe that we must do so to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be violating our rights, or may be causing injury to or interfering with our or another’s rights or property.
4. OUR COMMITMENT TO DATA SECURITY
The security of your personal information is important to us and so we employ reasonable and appropriate technical and organizational security procedures and processes designed to help protect against loss, misuse, and alteration of the personal information that we collect and process through the Properties. We further follow applicable laws and requirements to protect your information processed through the Properties. However, we unfortunately cannot guarantee 100% security for data collected or processed through the Properties. As a result, we do not ensure, warrant or guarantee the security or integrity of such information.
6. SOCIAL NETWORKING SITES
7. CHILDREN’S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT
Our Properties are not intended for children under 13 years of age. Consistent with this and the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, we do not intend to, or knowingly, collect, use or disclose personal information from children under 13 years of age. If you are under 13 years of age, do not use or provide any information on the Properties. If it is determined that a child under the age of 13 has provided us with personal information, a parent or guardian of that child should contact us at the email address or phone number listed at the bottom of this Policy to delete this information from our records. We will use reasonable efforts to delete the child’s personal information from our existing files.
8. CHANGING YOUR INFORMATION
If you would like to update the personal information provided to us, please contact us as indicated below. In addition, you may opt-out of receiving promotional emails by following the op-out instructions included with each email you receive.
We reserve the right to change our Policy from time to time. Any changes to our Policy will be effective and applicable upon change of our Policy as accessible through our websites. The fact that there have been changes to this Policy will be reflected by the “Effective Date” as displayed at the bottom of this Policy. Your continued use of our websites or our Services or other Properties after we make changes is deemed to be an acceptance of those changes, so please check this Policy periodically for updates.
If you have any further concerns about security, please email our Customer Service team at [email protected]