At Sedona Taphouse, the safety of our guests and staff is always of the utmost concern for us. With the advance of the COVID-19 virus, we want to address our protocols and the enhanced procedures we are employing.
We are continually monitoring CDC directives and we are committed to going above and beyond those directives as well as our state and local health codes. We are:
- Removing all frequently touched items from tables and bar such as coasters, condiments and salt and pepper shakers. We will be replacing those items with single use beverage napkins, salt, pepper and condiment packets upon request.
- Sanitizing tables completely between guests utilizing both disinfecting wipes and liquid sanitizer.
- Re-enforcing our already strict handwashing policy of frequent washing for at least 20 seconds.
- Re-enforcing the use of gloves in food prep areas. This does not exclude hand washing between glove changing.
- Sanitizing door handles and surfaces including kitchen equipment on a regular basis.
- Prohibiting employee cell phone usage.
- Eliminating check presenters.
- Removing seating to maximize space between guests.
- Installing additional hand sanitizer dispensers throughout the restaurant for both guest and staff use.
- Eliminating all unnecessary travel for Managers of Sedona Taphouse and encouraging employees to do the same.
Our standard policy requires that ill employees stay home and do not work under any circumstances. This will be strictly enforced for the safety of our guests and our team members.
We truly appreciate your business and your trust. We will continue to monitor developments and communicate any updates.
If you have any further questions please contact us at [email protected]